Friday, December 2, 2011

BTR: Big Time Rush will come to Asian next year?




Assalamu'alaikum!! How are you friends and visitors? I'm good here guys.. guess what I wanna tell u guys today? The answer is of course about Big Time Rush ..haha (just joking) but I'm still sad too.. ok! Is it true what the tittle wrote above? I think that is true but not sure yet (hope it true ,right?) I heard that news three weeks ago from my friend that she also a rusher and she told me that she got is from BTR... haha maybe you think that this is a joke, right? Firstly, I thought like that too but she forced me to believe it ... (hope you guys believe it too ok! ) She told me that first in asia that BTR will going there is Singapore ... and I asked myself why not Malaysia ? haha I think I know why BTR not go to Malaysia yet 'cause maybe Malaysia not so too famous or popular in the world , right? I think that is true what I wrote just now .. I hope to God to make BTR comes to Malaysia .... haha (joking again) ... Actually, I don't care BTR will come to Asian or not but I care about them 'cause I don't want BTR will fall down and I want thhey be great band in the world that always make their fans or rushers happy with their songs.. #ELEVATE So, I wanna suggest to all fans of BTR in the world to support and vote BTR and dont give up ok :)

I think that's all for today ok ...bye Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥