Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BTR: Performs "Jingle Bell" & "Winter Wonderland" at The National Tree Lightning



Assalamu'alaikum....Good Morning!! How are guys today? Still read my blog? For who faithful tor ead my story , I wanna say thanks very much :) Ok! For this today I wanna tell  a story but not about me ,a bout Big Time Rush.... I have heard and read before that BTR is very popular and famous now at Europe Countries....In Asian Countries I can't promise it 'cause they never come to any country in Asian yet.... But hope soon, right? I'm really x2 sure if they make a concert in Asian , they will be more famous than before.. But I think maybe they will take long times to more famous because if they wanna to be more famous in the world they may have more budgets to go around the world... I'm sure that someday they will famous as Justin Bieber or Selena  Gomez.. Actually, today I wanna tell about the tittle above...I heard that news from their website and I decided to show it on my blog, it's ok, right? They performed their concert so great and amazing...additions,they looked so handsome with their tuxedo, cool and elegent!! Ok I'll put the video that I got it from Youtube about their concert at their.. Enjoyed ok! :)



That's all for this today....If you guys wanna read more stories about BTR just wait and please still come to my blog to see another story ok (: Assalamu'alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥