Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Life: Ramadan Comes Again 2012





Assalamualaikum everybody! Aloha guys !
Miss me, right? Yes you are.. How's your guys day? Of course its going well 
How are you? Hope you guys are in the pink.. So, am I too.. Actually, I don't have mood to write this post or story 'cause I not in my mood right now... but because of her kauthar zaabar , I've to write this post.. She's forcing me and urging me to write a story!!.. However, I don't mind 'cause she is my friend and she really likes to read my blog so, I should write more stories for her to read !!  Hope she love all my stories that I've wrote in my blog before.. Actually, my aim is I want to write a story about that tittle above !! But for me I like to start my story with an other story that is not related with that tittle 'cause for me its will make my story be more interested, long, and all my followers and visitors love to read!! Ok ok I think I should start my story now.. I think all of you guys have knew about that tittle above, right? Absolutely yes... It is about "Ramadan" and all muslims are going to celebrate it with open hands and welcomed, am I right guys? Are you happy to celebrate it? I know that all muslims are happy now but some of other religious not happy ~NOT ALL~ .. You guys know why I say NOT ALL? It because I saw and read in my twitter that some countries like US, Mexico, Spanyol and other countries that have more christians celebrate and respectable to Ramadan too !! That's make me feel proud and happy !! I've some prove that I printed from Twitter .. You guys want to see it? Sure you guys can!! 


Los Angeles Trends: 



( I just wanna say Alhamdulillah. Ya Allah, Allahu Akbar, Masha-Allah, Subhanallah ) 

Can you guys believe that? You you must do believe that....  If you still don't believe you can click this and check out yourself and you will see more tweets from other countries that also wishes for Ramadan ! #Alhamdulillah.( Ramadan Mubarak ) I can share some tweets that I've favourite its in my Twitter ..

Tweets: 


Some of directioners wrote and said Ramadan Mubarak for their idol zayn malik 'cause zayn malik is a muslim !! (I not sure but all the directioners said like that )... By the way, I wanna say "Ramadan to Everybody in worldwide"... I also hope this year will be the greatest Ramadan than before and hope it also be the last Ramadan for me!! And I swear that I'll do the best for this Ramadan 2012 !! Can you guys pray for me and my friendfor my trial PMR that will begin in this Ramadan ? Hope me and all my friends can do the best :-)  I think I should end my story here 'cause I don't have any idea to write now!! ~Stuck~ Have a nice days along Ramadan.. We can see in other story soon... 
Bye guys!!  Assalamualaikum XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥