Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Life : Hangout With My Friends !




Assalamualaikum guys !! Aloha =)
What's up ?? How are you guys today ?! I'm fine and happy here and I hope you guys either ..  How's your day guys ? Tell me and share it with us here.. You can post on  the comment below and I'll share your story in other post =) Actually, I wanna share my story with you guys too .. I know maybe some of you guys gonna feel bored but I don't know what I want to write in my blog So, I decided to write about my activities that I've done in this long holidays !! Last week, I have planned an idea to ask my friends to hangout in the city of Pekan for release our tension !!... But I'm little bit disappointed because only 3 of my friends that wanna join me to hangout .. and the others gave me some excuses and reasons why they can't go hangout with me !!.. You guys wanna know who are my friends that joined the hangout? Ok, First, her name is Husna Najihah, Second, her name is Fatimahtuz Zahra and The last her name is Uswah Munirah... All these my friends are very beautiful , gorgeous, clever, and sweet girls .. On last Thursday (November 22 ) , my friend Husna has came to my house to invite me.. After that, we both went to the city by walking because the city is just a stone a way from my house !! It's take about 10 or 15 minutes to the city.. We leaved from my house at 10.00 am .. After reached to the city, Husna and me went to Tunas Manja for awhile to buys some things while waiting Fatimah and Uswah arrived to the city.. Maybe you guys wondering now why we not went to Pekan together, right? Actually, my house is too far with Uswah and Fatimah's house So, they (Fatimah & Uswah) went to Pekan together without me and Husna !! We planned that we'll meet at Tunas Manja but when were arrived , they were not there !! So, I called them why the still not appeared here and Fatimah told me that they stuck in the road and she has to wait Uswah for a few minutes .. Husna and me have to patient with them .. While waiting for them, I got an idea that Husna and me can wait them at Pekan's Library !! About half an hour, Fatimah and Uswah appeared and we were happy 'cause Husna and me have tired to stay for long times with the books in the library #Tired .. Before we went to Pekan's Museum (Have upgraded it into more technologies), I bought some foods and drinks 'cause I were hungry =) Then, we walked from the city to the museum (Museum Sultan Abu Bakar 26600 Pekan, Pahang) about 700 meters and it was the sweet and cool moments for me !! At the museum,we have to pay RM4 for each person .. I wanna tell to you guys, if you want to go there you can't take the photos in the museum .. you just only can take its outside of the museum.. That is the rules =) !! In the museum you can know many histories about Pahang !!!.. My friends and me were very excited and happy with all the technologies that have upgraded into international level on last month (October) !! I bet if you go there, you gonna like it and want to go there again .. !! The museum also prepared some facilities to visitors like games, information about the histories , gadgets and more others !! We spend our times at there about one hour because that place is too awesome and amazing .. After finished tour around the museum, we went to my house to continue our hangout until evening !!  ~ The End~


Me, Husna and Uswah


Fatimah and Uswah



Fatimah, Husna and Uswah

I think that's all .. Hope you guys enjoyed .. This activities are memorable for me and I'll keep it forever =) I should end this post here,right? Ok, hope you guys can share your story soon .. !!
Bye guys ~GoodBye~
Assalamualaikum

2 comments:

  1. baru paham pasal logan tu..
    ingatkan nama budak India mana la fifa suka.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... logan tu penyanyi lah !! India???? -_-" Mane ade orang India macam tu :P !! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥