Sunday, December 4, 2011

BTR: Big Time Rush With Their Fans!

Asslamualaikum ....Heyy guys!! How are you?
Hope you guys in good condition now...Today I don't want to tell a story but I want to show you guys some pictures from BTR with their fans.....Firstly, I thought that BTR is just a great band but they are funny band,amazing, cheerful, sociable with their fans and maybe kind-hearted band....haha LOL (just joking)
I got the pictures from their website but I think the web not so too popular 'cause maybe it is new website !
You guys wanna to know the website?Ok , as a rusher I'll show the link, before that the name of the website is "The Carlos Pena Now" -->http://www.carlospenanow.com/ You guys just click the link and then you guys will go to their website...I'll put the pictures below...ok!









































That's all the pictures I wanna show you guys...If i have another pictures I swear that I'll show ok..#Promise
Byee Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥