Friday, December 30, 2011

BTR: Big Time Rush Lose and Win?





Assalamualaikum friends & visitors!
How are you guys? Happy 'cause 2012 will begin in this sunday (1/1/2012), Oww that's cool! But not for me... I'm really sad 'cause 2011 in my favourite year ever! In 2011, there were many sweet momwnts that I can't forget it ... Especially, about my cool band "Big Time Rush", my lover Logie Bear (Logan Henderson), my cute big brothers Kendizzle (Kendall Schmidt), Jamezzy (James Maslow), Carlitos (Carlos Pena).. They are my inspiration that made my life full with beautiful colours! Ok, actually today I wanna tell about that tittle above! Maybe I'm too late to write about that 'cause I think all #Rusher had heard and read that before, right? But I wanna write that in my blog 'cause i'm as a #Rusher must write in the blog about them that happened in 2011! 12/25/2011 in a beautiful day for all Christians in worldwide! On that day too, some website made some competitions that included many bands, singers and professional singers in the world! That's made me be more happy that BTR also had selected in three competitions.. So awesome and amazing! But after that, I'm felt sad and disappointed 'cause two of three competition they losed but one of its they won vs Taylor Swift! Cool.. thanks for all #Rushers that voted them! The website that BTR selected :
1. MTV (http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/12/12/favorite-breakthrough-band-2011)


Which Band Was Your Favorite Breakthrough Band Of 2011? (Poll Closed)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2. Q102 (http://www.q102.com/pages/jb-brackets/index.html)

Big Time Rush vs. Avril Lavigne
Big Time Rush

41.65 %
Avril Lavigne

58.35 %
*They lose vs Avril Lavigne in Week Two (12/18)


In this website they won.Congratulation to BTR....
Readers' Choice Favorite Star: Big Time Rush vs. Taylor Swift (Poll Closed)
 
 
 
 
 
Total Votes: 18,171
 

Thanks for all #Rushers!! Love u guys!!

So,you guys can see that results and I think you all can believe that...ok! 
But I think I can believe that and I also think that I'm dreaming now!! Oww... OMG!!
Ok guys I must stop to rite here 'cause I must think another story to write....Byee Guys!! "Happy Holidays to all #Rushers in Worldwide"
Got To Go... Assalamualaikum







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥