Friday, December 30, 2011

BTR: Is that true that Logan has relationship with Demi Lovato?




Assalamualaikum...Hi #Rushers and all visitors!!
Actually, Today I want to write just only about my lover "Logie Bear" (Logan Henderson)....When I heard this story, I felt so sad 'cause finally "Logan" can get his Juliet "Demi Lovato" but I thought that they are just only be bestfriend! It's weird, right? You all wanna know that this story had been popular in Los Angeles, California ...I think it was happened 3 or 4 days ago! They always see that Logan Henderson go out with Demi Lovato...So,maybe they think that Logan & Demi dating! That's why this story too popular!! I feel that you guys maybe not believe me what I said before, right? Ok, If like that I'll put it  :
Look it that...Believe me? You think that is Fact or Fiction? I think that is fiction...!! I have read about Logan when he not be a singer in BTR's band before, he's really closed with Demi and Selena! He told that Demi and Selena are his bestfriends when he stayed at Los Angeles! So, it's ridiculous that they are a couple, right? Maybe the paparazzi wanna to make it be more longer than before... But for I agree that they are a couple 'cause Demi is so beautiful while Logan is so handsome..It's matched! Hahaha LOL :D
Actually, the thing that made me be dizzy is Is that Demi and Joe still a couple? If don't, Logan can be replaced as Demi's boyfriend... and I'll be the first #Rusher that agree with that opinion! 
Ok...I that is enough 'cause if I write longer maybe this story will be more ridiculous, right? (I'm just joking)

By the way, I'll be an angle and Juliet of My Lover "Loggie Bear" (Logan Henderson)!! Love you so much <3 <3 (This is me and logan intermission) really sweet for ever and ever...

Byee Guys..Assalamualaikum 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥