Thursday, February 2, 2012

BTR: Big Time Move Episode Preview!


Assalamualaikum! Hey Guys!
How are you?Good, right? Hahaha..
Today I eel so happy 'cause I won in Badminton to Final on Tommorrow!
Wish luck for me ok!! (I'm just kidding)
Ok! Actually, Today I wanna tell about the tittle above! "Big Time Move Episode Preview"
Maybe guys knew it, right! My aim today is not wanna tell about that but, I wanna show
the sneak peek @ preview of the show! I'll put it after i finished write these ok! Information
for you guys that this episode of BTR is the last in Season 2...It will be continued it Season3!!
All Rushers can't wait for it, am I right! Actually, I heard before that Season 3 will be showed on
Nickelodeon in Febuary! That just for Europe's Nickelodean not Asia's Nickelodeon so, the
conclusion is the Asian Countries will be late to watch that their new season (Season 3)!
Haha, so all rushers in asian countries must be patient ok !! Guys still can watch it but just
only in Youtube!

#This is the video!

Big Time Rush "Big Time Move" Clip 1 from Jessica Wilson on Vimeo.

*Big Time Move airs in two days! Check out another episode preview, and be sure to tune in this Saturday at 8:30 ET/PT to find out what happens!


*There are some pictures!




Have fun ok guys!
That's all for this today!
Assalamualaikum, Bye guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥