Friday, January 27, 2012

BTR: Carlos & Logan Interview with Robert Herrera!



Assalamualaikum!
Hey all my friends!!
Actually, I dont want to say more than before 'cause I dont have idea!
Sory ya guys! Don't mad with me ok!

*Carlos & Logan talked with Robert Herrera of Front Row Live Entertainment last night at Selena Gomez's UNICEF Charity Concert. They talked about their Ellen experience, touring, movies, and a possible new single!
                                                     
                                                      


But I'm really sure that the are (BTR) really amazing and sweet band in the world, right?
They are like an angel for all #Rushers in the world, right?
Thanks @bigtimerush !! You guys are the best!!
That's all! The End
Bye.. Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥