Friday, January 20, 2012

BTR: B.T.R Discusses Their Musical Influence !



Assalamualaikum friends worldwide!
How are guys today? Fell like to #Elevating on the sky? haha .. You guys wanna know that when the first time I heard that word "ELEVATE" I'm falling love with it and love to use it..."I'm elevating now,,hooray !!" <---- example my sentence that I'm always use it in my life!
Ok,Today I wanna tell still about Big Time Rush and I think after this story I gonna tell about My Life..!
Do you know about the tittle above? Of course you guys do not know it right? If not I'll put the video for you guys !! So, you guys will understand what the tittle wanna tell to us! I can give some details about it:

*Billboard.com recently caught up with Big Time Rush and several other bands and asked them who their musical influences were. Big Time Rush appears around the 1 minute mark in the video below.


Click this link if you guys wanna know where I got this video!


Ok That's all for this today that I wanna show you guys..I'll continue more about them..
And I wanna tell you guys a good news..Guess it? The answer is I'll put "Big Time Rush Backgroud"
special for you guys #Rushers..But maybe soon! Wait it Ok!
Bye, Assalamualaikum !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥