Friday, January 20, 2012

BTR: B.T.R Talks About Touring & Elevate !



Assalamualaikum visitors or #Rushers Worldwide!
What are guys doing now? Of course are reading my blog,right? haha
Are you guys happy with this year "2012"? Maybe, 'cause in this year I have a big exam to war!!
 #HelpMe... Oupps! I forget 'cause my aim to write here not about me but about "Big Time Rush"
Yeah..Yeah! Maybe you guys skock and wondering what the tittle wanna tell us right? Firstly, I
thought like that too but after I watched this awesome and amazing video from them (BTR) and
then I understood about the tittle! haha.. I can't tell about the video 'cause I think all should watch
it yourself Ok! You guys will not mad of me, right? Ok have fun watched this video!!

 ( Big Time Rush Discuss Touring And Their New Album )
*Cambio.com talked to Big Time Rush at their recent photo-shoot and talked to them about everything from the Better With U Tour to their album! Check out this video.

You guys just click that that blue sentence to watch the video !
Ok I think I should be ended here 'cause maybe this story will me more insane, right guys? haha xD
Bye, Assalamualaikum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥