Friday, January 20, 2012

BTR: B.T.R Talks About Touring & Elevate !



Assalamualaikum visitors or #Rushers Worldwide!
What are guys doing now? Of course are reading my blog,right? haha
Are you guys happy with this year "2012"? Maybe, 'cause in this year I have a big exam to war!!
 #HelpMe... Oupps! I forget 'cause my aim to write here not about me but about "Big Time Rush"
Yeah..Yeah! Maybe you guys skock and wondering what the tittle wanna tell us right? Firstly, I
thought like that too but after I watched this awesome and amazing video from them (BTR) and
then I understood about the tittle! haha.. I can't tell about the video 'cause I think all should watch
it yourself Ok! You guys will not mad of me, right? Ok have fun watched this video!!

 ( Big Time Rush Discuss Touring And Their New Album )
*Cambio.com talked to Big Time Rush at their recent photo-shoot and talked to them about everything from the Better With U Tour to their album! Check out this video.

You guys just click that that blue sentence to watch the video !
Ok I think I should be ended here 'cause maybe this story will me more insane, right guys? haha xD
Bye, Assalamualaikum



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush
My Big Brothers Forever ♥